What is a creative video production company?
Creative video production is the process of transforming creative thoughts and ideas into media forms. It is an art that involves deep thinking and production.
A product is creative when it is (a) novel and (b) appropriate. A novel product is original, not predictable. The bigger the concept and the more the product stimulates further work and ideas, the more the product is creative.Sternberg & Lumbart, Defying the Crowd.
Creative video production companies create ads, movies, cartoons, and music videos that are novel and creative to engage their audience.
Video production company near me
Google search engines provide excellent service by listing companies closest to you, along with customer reviews and ratings. Check those out to decide if you’d like to take their services. A rating of 4.5 and above is a good rating. Also, do check if these companies have enough positive reviews before narrowing in on them.
Top 5 creative video production company and agency names in India:
- Maya Entertainment Ltd was incorporated on 17th May 1989 in Mumbai. It’s a non-government company specializing in motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Pentamedia Graphics Ltd was founded in May 1976 in Chennai. They own an internet entertainment business and a production facility. They specialize in films, broadcasting, and video production. Apart from their office in Chennai, they also have their international marketing office in Hollywood, Cerritos, Singapore, Manila, Tokyo, and London.
- Crest Animation Studios Ltd was founded in 1990 in Mumbai. They specialize in 3D animation, mainly serving clients from the US and Europe. They are also a dubbing studio, having dubbed many cartoons for Cartoon Network.
- Toonz Media Group was incorporated in 1999 and is based in Kerala. They specialize in animation, live-action, stop-motion, visual effects, gaming, and designing.
- Reliance MediaWorks was founded in 1975 in Mumbai. They are a film and entertainment services company specializing in theatrical exhibition of films, TV content production & distribution, motion picture processing, digital distribution, audio restoration, image enhancement, 2D to 3D conversion, digital master, studios & equipment rentals, visual effects, animation and post-production for TV advertisements.
List of top 5 video production companies in the USA:
- Alchemy Creative was founded in 2010 in San Francisco, California. They specialize in strategy, creative production, distribution, editorial, motion design, film production, video production, photography, innovative services, marketing, media production, animation, storytelling, branded content, advertising, production planning, photography production, color correction, motion graphics, logo animation, product storytelling, product launch videos, and lifestyle.
- Indigo Productions was founded in 1990 in NYC, United States. They specialize in TV commercials, music videos, corporate videos, viral videos, brand videos, promo videos, documentaries, independent films, title sequences, movie trailers, concert visuals, web videos, sizzle reels, and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Blue Chalk Media is an award-winning media production company founded by people who believe in the power of nonfiction visual storytelling. The company was founded in Brooklyn, NYC, United States.
- Top Notch Cinema was founded in 2014. They specialize in film production, corporate video production, animation, business video production, corporate video, web video production, video editing, whiteboard animation, event coverage, and company profile videos.
- Multivision Digital Productions was founded in 2011. They specialize in business website marketing videos, online video advertising, website video marketing commercial, business internet video production, B2B sales video, business video advertising for websites, NY corporate website video production services, and remote video Production.
Top 5 music video production companies:
- Litewave Media LLC is a video production company based in Florida, USA. They specialize in music videos, TV commercials, feature films, and corporate videos.
- Video Ink was founded in 2011 in Manchester, England. They specialize in music video production and promotional video production. Their repertoire of clients includes Universal, Warner, Sony, and Fearless & Napalm records.
- TribeSound is a high-end analogue and digital recording studio and production company based in Philadelphia, USA. The studio offers mastering, artist development, and indie record label support, while productions specialize in music videos and live events.
- London Alley Entertainment is a full-service music video, commercial, and TV production company based in California, USA. They were founded in 2007.
- Maximum Flavor Media is a music video production company in San Francisco, USA. They were founded in 2010. They specialize in video production, corporate video production, corporate filmmaking, music videos, video editing, scriptwriting, and video marketing.
How do I start a video production company?
Starting a video production company requires planning. Following are some steps to help you understand how to start a video production company-
- Portfolio creation
- Create a website and YouTube channel to showcase your work.
- Market your content on Quora, Linked In, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, and emails to generate traffic to your website.
- Another great way to generate traffic and get clients is through getting reviews for your videos.
- Choosing a business model
- Pvt Ltd Company
- Limited Liability Company
- Writing a business plan/project proposal
- Brief about the project
- This section should include details such as the names of the proposing organization, implementing organization, the brand name of your company, and project duration.
- Registered/Corporate office addresses
- Address of your company’s registered office and Corporate office.
- Background of promoters/implementing organizations
- The background of promoters includes names, designations, educational qualifications, years of experience, current/past associations, CIBIL scores, and the net worth of individuals.
- Background of proposing/implementing organization includes details such as entity type, key business & experience, years in operation, shareholding pattern, key highlights & affiliations.
- Brief about the project
- Financials for the past two years, revenue, net worth, total debt, cash & cash equivalents, and commercial CIBIL score.
- Proposed business plan
- Services provided
- Target audience/locations
- Revenue model – Grant, loans, venture capital, etc
- Project-specific conditions (if any)
- This section should include a 5-year growth plan for your company.
How do you name a video production company?
Finding the right name for your business can be tricky – it is not easy! While selecting the right name, keep in mind the latest trend. Following are some ways to help you get started and narrow in on a good name for your video production company.
- Creativity helps in getting more customers and clients for your business. It is the first and the foremost step while deciding on your business name. It should be something that reflects your brand name and the company. Use words like video, films, media, entertainment, LLC, studios, and short films; use these words interchangeably to come up with a unique name.
- Choosing your niche is the next important thing when it comes to choosing a name for your video production company. Who is your target audience? The key here is to make it as specific as possible.
- Check domain availability for your video production company. If you do not find a good domain name, use words interchangeably to come up with a creative and unique name.
- Keep your business name short and sweet, something which would be easy to remember.
How can I promote my video production business?
The internet is a great tool to promote your business online. It doesn’t cost a dime, but you need to know where to look. Here are some ways to promote your video production business online.
Register your business with Google places:
Registering your business with Google allows it to be found more easily on Google searches. In addition, by doing so, your business also shows up on Google maps.
Use of social media:
Even though your website has all the information, online platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, and Reddit are amazing places to promote or advertise your business. Naturally, people don’t like seeing ads. So, explainer or promo videos serve as an excellent tool to simplify complex business ideas and communicate a brand in less than a minute. YouTube, in particular, is a great platform to reach out to a vast audience. You could promote your business by uploading these videos on YouTube. You could further share these videos on Facebook and Instagram. You could also embed your YouTube links to Twitter and mailing list to promote your business.
Blogging is a great way to stay connected with your customers. It not only helps you get a reputation but also followers. One of the keys to successful blogging is to stay relevant and updated.
SEO & indexing your company’s website:
SEO & indexing your company’s website allows Google to search and rank your website on Google, thereby allowing customers to find your business more easily.
SEO is a digital marketing strategy that helps improve your website’s presence on search engines such as Google. On the other hand, indexing your website on Google is also as important as SEO. One of the common mistakes most new website owners make is that they don’t index their website on Google. By not doing so, their website never shows up on the website for any search result. For more on Google indexing, click here.
- List of best video production companies